Wow... well you and susancnw definitely prove what I've always said... ppl on the right are f*ckin retarded as hell.
Originally Posted by Cali Chik
Cali Chik -- do you really believe that? That anyone who dares to have political opinions that differ from your own is "f*ckin retarded as hell" -- seriously? And specifically calling susancnw and 3cCurly that?

First, I would say: Relax. Calm down. Take it down a notch. You need to look around and realize that people have different opinions on things. That's a fact. Reasonable, educated, intelligent people are still going to disagree on things. Take 100 econ professors across the country. Are they all going to have the exact same plan on what do do next with the economy? Of course not. In your world, the 7 who agree with you are brilliant, and the 93 who differ, with plans all over the map, are "f-ing retards." Pretty ridiculous.

When you encounter someone with whom you have a disagreement, you can try to convince them of the wisdom of your side. You debate, you teach, you explain, you ask questions. Calling them names -- sprinkled with the f-bomb no less -- is childish, and undermines your argument.
Dry climate
2C/3A, fine texture, high porosity, medium-low density

For me, desert climate+porous hair+CG=inconsistent results!