Hair Biography

Curl Pattern: 2a/b
Texture: fine to medium
Porosity: Medium to high
Density: Medium
Elasticity: low
Characteristics: drinks conditioner like a fish drinks water. But easily weighed down and likes to become stringy. Gets dried out easily.

CG/ModCG/not CG: CG, I will play with water soluble silicones but they seem to weigh my hair down.

Hair ingredient likes: protein, coconut, honey, aloe.
Hair ingredient dislikes: mineral oil

Hard/Soft Water: hard

HG/Go-to Products: nothing is in my constant rotation right now. I keep coming back to Giovanni Smooth as silk for a leave in. Just recently discovered Garnier Triple Nutrition for a conditioner and I LOVE BRHG!

Average climate/dew points: Oklahoma, so we have 4 seasons, sometimes in one day. Tends to be hot and humid in the summer. And cold and dry in the winter. Windy all the time.

Fall/Winter combos: suggestions welcome
Spring/Summer combos: suggestions welcome

Favorite styling techniques and why: Plopping seems to regularly promote curls. I like to air dry but when it's cold I can't so I diffuse.
Techniques that didnít work and why: I still haven't gotten the hang of clipping. I pretty much can't use anything but my fingers for combing/brushing or it frizzes up.

Hair Twins: still looking!
Hair type: 2a/b, medium to fine texture, medium to high porosity (I think!)
Routine: Occasionally wash with Lavender baby shampoo. CO wash with Garnier triple nutrition conditioner, use a nickel sized blob as a leave in, scrunch out a little water, scrunch in some aloe gel (FOTE), then scrunch in some Biosilk Rock Hard Gelee (BRHG). Plop with a backwards turbie twist for 10 min - to overnight.
CG since 23 May 2009! (with some minor slips)

Last edited by Froggilore; 06-05-2010 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Updating