Someone asked, way back in this thread about Michelle, (Sullivan) formerly of mermaids. she now has a home salon. she is curly. ,super reasonable, I think she only charged me 40.00 last year. My colorist just wet trims, and my hair got long, but blocky., losing curls. I told Michelle, I wanted all the damage trimmed off, and curl enhancing cut. She Deva cuts dry, spent a long time. But,(my fault) I was disapointed at how much she too off. The curl was great, lasted a loooooong time. didnt need a trim for almost a year. waited too long. colorist trimmed, looked funky. Was going to reschedule with Michelle(I have referred to others, who love her) and be explicit about length.BUT, I also got Beverly Neelands, newsletter, And loves what she has to say. and am going to make an appointment with her, also, waiting to hear rom you guys, first, though...good luck!
3a/2a/spirals ultraF-i/ii,med/hi porosity,med/elasticity,colortreated/grey[LIST][*][U]Cowash[/C.J. daily fix,TJ nourish, Condish BCB, Peter Lamas volumizing mixed w a dab of CJ smoothing ,kenra moisture,CJ curl rehab Leaveins,KCKT,KomazaCalifia,GDLIStylers:FSG,*JMOgel,w/ Kenra volumizing mousse KCCC&BRHG, CJ CIAB.w/Aussie freeze gel.FOTE on dry. DT:biolageCB or curl rehab over megatek.