View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 08:15 AM   #18
sassette726

Send a message via AIM to sassette726

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurajhs
Don't know about USPS but I had a package delivered by UPS to the wrong house. I e-mailed Jessicurl's CS and Matt (I think) e-mailed me back less than 30 minutes later and within minutes UPS called. Turns out, the UPS person delivered my package next door and I didn't recognize the last name on the signature(I knew their first names only). Anyhow, Jessicurl (company and person) is really great at following through with it's packages so contact them!

Good luck!

Laura
I e-mailed Jessicurl Customer Service last night and gave them a rundown of the situation. I got an e-mail from Dave at Jessicurl this morning asking me to keep them posted on my situation with the USPS (who are currently investigating it).

I've always found the people at Jessicurl to be helpful and friendly, especially Jess. So I'm not worried about this from their end, and it certainly won't discourage me from ordering from Jessicurl again.

CURRENTLY USING:
Renpure Moisturizing Shampoo, Body Shop Banana Conditioner, Ouidad Tress Effects GelMy fashion blog:
http://a-la-mode-2010.blogspot.com/
sassette726 is offline   Reply With Quote