View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 10:11 PM   #68
mythreebabes

Curl Pattern: 2b,2c?
Texture: fine, medium and coarse
Porosity: medium/low
Density: medium
Elasticity: medium/low
Characteristics: flat top/no root curl, very hard to straighten in the back, straighter in the front and curlier in the back. likes tons of conditioner and product, much less curly in front with no product, the back/bottom won't change much. Can get stringy. can get dry.

CG/ModCG/not CG: modCG since january 2010

Hair ingredient likes: a little protein here and there.
Hair ingredient dislikes: too much jojoba oil makes it very greasy, I can't seem to use a small enough amount. Still not sure if GFTN is overconditioning.

Hard/Soft Water: hard

HG/Go-to Products: suave naturals coconut, GFTN, JC Gentle lather shampoo, JC Aloeba, HESMU,

Average climate/dew points: low dews in the winter

Fall/Winter combos: not sure yet
Spring/Summer combos: not sure yet

Favorite styling techniques and why: applying products when very wet. plopping to help the drying process, scrunching with a t-shirt to also help dry, and scrunching in the product to encourage curl. air-drying.
Techniques that didnít work and why: my hair is long so pineappling at night causes the roots of my hair to be tender by morning, although i can't say it doesn't work.

Hair Twins: still looking!

Co wash-GNTN, Suave Naturals coconut
Rinse out-OA GPB
Leave-in-JC aloeba
Stylers-HESMU
Likes-olive oil, castor oil, vinegar rinse, wrapping in a silk scarf at night
Dislikes-too much jojoba oil, coconut milk DT
mythreebabes is offline   Reply With Quote