My hair has done quite well this winter, but it usually does, as long as I keep it in twists and keep the ends (especially) buttered up.

That Whipped Avocado Cream sounds just....incredible. I LOVE hempseed...anything. I'm glad somebody else (other than Qhemet Biologics) is making some great hair products, without putting shea butter in every last one of them. I like shea (not straight, but mixed with other oils/butters), but there is haircare "life" without shea butter.

I love her logo, and I'm glad she has larger sizes. I'm looking forward to trying this line.
Originally Posted by NEA

I live in Trinidad and it's warm here all the time. I just find it weird that the Afroveda butters have stopped working. My hair is going through a 'phase' I guess.

I agree with what you said about shea. I'm not a fan of it. My hair does not absorb it well and so many natural hair care lines seem to have shea. It's amazing!!

Once mozeke's cream works for me, it will be a staple.
Originally Posted by blessedhime
Nice, my family & I are from Trinidad aswell...boy I wish I was where you are...nothing like white sand beach & coconut water!!! Hmmmm...
Originally Posted by MrsComboCurlz

WOW! That's cool. Which part of Trinidad are you all from? Ah! Coconut water is the best.

@shawnyblazes
Girl you bought everything lol!
Blessed Princess Diamante, High Archivist of the Thrifty Trinitarians in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Relaxer: July 31st, 2008
BC: 14th August, 2009
Favourite Product Line: None at the moment
HGs: Amla, brahmi, maka, neem, hibiscus and fenugreek powders.