Thread: Start Here!
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 05:47 PM   #7
MrsCoolAce

Smile Help! My hair won't listen to me!!!!

Hi all. I am new to this site and found it quite informational. Where I live, there aren't many people with hair like mine, except for my sisters. I'm half caucasian and african american. I would say that my hair type falls under the 3c. I have a love/hate relationship with it. Some days it behaves, while other days I want to rip it out!! Now I don't use any expensive products and it seems to work ok. I *chuckles* use LA Looks gel and it has worked for me for a couple of years. I only brush my hair in the shower and I style it upside down and let it air dry. The thing that I hate the most is the shrinkage. It always looks like I have an A-line haircut because it is so curly in the back. Now do I just get it layered and have it really short in the front, so the back appears longer, or do I just really get an A-line cut??? So frustrated. I like it short....sometimes, but really prefer it longer, but it just seems to not grow. My hubby loves it short and poofy. Sorry for such a long post, but I know you girls know what I'm going through abd thought I can get some much needed advice. Thanks.
MrsCoolAce is offline   Reply With Quote