View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 11:26 AM   #14
dee-nature

Default follow up

Ladies,
I just want to inform you all that my hair has restored itself!!!! I took every1s advices kept on DTs, DC follow up with acv and PS to seal moister until my hair couldnt fight it anymore. I am soo thankful for my NC family for holding my hands through this mess. If it wasnt for you, i would have BCd again cus the way my hair was looking, feeing, and not responding 2 anything, i thought there was no turning back. Its bitter/sweet because now i know what striping and coated hair feel like, i also know my hair hates protein and whatever else is in that devacare line. I have learned some valuable lessions these past few days;
1. about products, if you arent absolutely sure whats in it, dont used it!!
2. If you have found a product your hair likes, stop searching for more
3. you dont get what you pay for when it comes to hair products.

As of last week i am no longer a PJ, i figured i have all the products i need and with the new treatments yall schooled me on, I am set for life. The truth is all your hair really needs is a good conditoner, a clarifier, leave-in (curl pudding, etcs) and great essential oils 4 DCs, i have all of this so i will pass the PJ patton to the newbies.

I was able to contact pattie at Devacare, she asked that i emailed her my story and we could proceed from there, that was 3/4 and i still havent heard from her. I really am not to worried about it b/c i did my share of Devacare name bashing on here and on fotki, besides i am getting good offers for the products on the swap board. Bottom line I couldnt have done it with out all of you, i am forever grateful THANKS AMILLION!!!

hair goal
= WL Aug. 23, 2013

My hair LOVES oil

2. "Being natural must be the new crack cus im hooked!!"

“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is
perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”

www.fotki.com/dee-nature-619

dee-nature is offline   Reply With Quote