Oooh, for me???

Yeah, me gonna get. There's a GBS Beauty customer appreciation day coming up, and I was gonna drop by anyway, so I'll pick it up then. I only like to buy Joico and stuff at places that are salons or authorized, just to be safe. I learned the hard way that ebay is NOT a good place to try to save on pricey products. Asia-created fakes abound. So, now I'm suspicious of any unauthorized seller, be it one on amazon or online or not.

My hair likes protein. I'm not experienced enough to know if one protein is iffy and another bad for my hair or not, but whatever is in K-Pak has always made my hair feel dreamy (though I used to only get it sporadically in the salon/my hairdresser's and didn't until this month buy to do at home in regular intervals.)

I am mostly "natural", but after trying multiple natural deep treatments, I got tired of not having the ragingly good results K-Pak gives me, so I caved. And, yes, great result. So, I'm willing to try the rinse conditioner and add it to my toolkit full of the natural stuff. As someone with multiple sensitivities, natural is not always better (ie, I have many food and plant allergies).

Definitely a "must try" for me.
3a3b dry, dyed --newly "banged"
Natural since 11/25/09 (Miami)

Shine & Spring w/ Sweet Curls Elixirs!
Curl Junkie Conditions!
Re:coil ROCKS!

~CJ Protein Tx
; BEE-U-Ti-Ful Deep Condish
~S&C; SMasters Method; Pixie-curling
Dumping clumps for VOLUME!
http://public.fotki.com/MirCurls/

Marchioness Mir, Magister of Moisturization & Mystic of the Lofty Crown in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Last edited by MirCurls; 03-07-2010 at 03:00 PM.