How about a leave-in conditioner? I doesn't look like you're using one in your routine. There's lots of CG leave-ins. I often leave a little Elucence Moisture Balance Conditioner in my hair, and I have to say, my hair used to be so dry, now it often ends up overconditioned and my curls start to deflate by the end of the day. So I just purchased some Phyto 9 from drugstore.com and waiting for it to come in. I am hoping it won't weigh my hair down as much as the Elucence. I'll post the results after I use it a couple of times. It should be CG. Here's the ingredients:

Althaea Officinalis Extract (Botanical Origin), Arctium Majus Root Extract (Bardane) (Botanical Origin), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (Botanical Origin), Savlvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract (Botanical Origin), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Botanical Origin), Salix Alba (Willow) Leaf Extract (Botanical Origin), Hyoericum Perforatum Extract (millepertuis) (Botanical Origin), Lecithin (soja) (Botanical Origin), Madcadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil (Botanical Origin), Sodium Dehydroaceate (Preservative), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Parabens (Ethyl, butyl) (Preservative)
Fine, blonde 3a botticelli curls