Last night was a shampoo bar night (Burt's Bees). GFSS as rinse-out and GFTN as leave-in, Icequeen style. Scrunched in KCCC and L'Oreal Melting gel, while scrunching out excess water. Plopped for about an hour. This method works so much better when I plop overnight, but I can't seem to get comfortable with the plop (I'm a back sleeper) and I really wanted a good night's rest last night.

So...my hair was a wee bit crazy this morning. Lightly shook it around upside down to get the curls to fall in place while spritzing with conditioner water. Turned right side up, spritzed with Aussie Aussome Volume spray gel, lightly scrunched. I've got some frizz from the extra scrunching and shaking I did this morning, but I am happy that this method seems to be reviving the 3a characteristics of my hair.

Sorry for the flash issues in the pictures; my camera and I are not getting along this morning.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN2214.JPG (88.5 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN2219.JPG (66.4 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN2221.JPG (69.9 KB, 58 views)
Scribe Rona, Bibliophile of the Auburn Spirals and Pilgrim to the Western Wastelands, in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

2c/3a, M/C, iii, low porosity, absolutely no elasticity

Co-wash: SN Coconut or Apple
Co: GFSS, GVP CB, GTTTT
Leave-in: SN Coconut or GFTN
Stylers: KCCC, L'Oreal Melting Gel, HESMU
Cleanse: Burt's Bees Shampoo Bar (1x week)

My hair loves the Icequeen Method and overnight plopping.

CG since 02/03/10!