View Single Post
Old 12-14-2006, 10:29 AM   #4
medusahair

jennyfurrens, yes that's exactly what happened. I had winter hair problems so I tried heavier conditioners and it was great for a day, ok next day and a nightmare since then. If my hair would talk it would smack me I'm sure

HippyChic- I did get a shower filter, I was just sure it was that too. Either my filter doesn't get something or it's something else? I swear yesterday my So who never notices my hair said "oh you haven't showered yet? I just noticed your hair" Man I was like forget this lemme go redo it. IF the SO notices it really does look like crap.

Now if it's not water what the heck could it be? The new leave in I used was the Hibiscus and banana fine , well not new but I hadn't used it in a while. Oh wait, I used that cream of nature too. That was the other new thing. Man I hope it's the cream of nature because I love my leave in.

I got BWC on the swap board. drugstore.com carries it I think though. It's the bright blue wrappered one. It's nice! I had forgotten I had it and when I put it on my hair clumped right up and with no heavy or greasy feel.

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
medusahair is offline   Reply With Quote