View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 01:56 PM   #1076
pedaheh

Love your hair Rona V. It reminds me of Rudee Chicks from the back.
It is important to follow the scientific method and only change one thing. Here is what I changed today. I added honey, shea butter, vitamin E oil, and coconut oil to my conditioner. I scrunched in a tiny bit of coconut oil after my leave in. Then I used the smasters/awesome hair method. I scrunched in Ecostyler and Pixied it half way dry. I raked in BRHG and Pixied the rest of the way dry.
My hair drys so much faster without adding the BRHG to soaking wet hair. I still have to work on this method and see if I can perfect it.
I clearly added too much stuff to my hair. It doesn't get weighed down, but it gets producty? oily? heavy looking? I'm not sure what the correct term is, but it is not good. I think I may be due for a low poo and that may be contributing to the problem.
Bla, bla, bla. I think I will have to start over tomorrow.
Attached Thumbnails
So 2's what did you do to your hair today?-dsc05216.jpg   So 2's what did you do to your hair today?-dsc05212.jpg  
Rinse out/leave in: Renpure Organics (red)
Curl enhancer: FSG
Gel: BRHG, Salon care aloe, Ecostyler Krystal (normal dews)
PT: ION effective care, IAgirl's gelatin PT
Low Poo: renpure (red), Ion swimmers
pedaheh is offline   Reply With Quote