I like canned veggies right out of the can, especially peas and green beans.
Originally Posted by jeepcurlygurl
Me too! Well, corn anyway. Whole kernel corn, no heat or added anything. Yum!

Most of these are if I'm really hungry, in a hurry, etc.:
  • Apples and peanut butter. Strange to some.
  • Just peanut butter. On a spoon.
  • Peanut butter and jelly on waffles (sandwich).
  • Cold pizza for breakfast or other meals (must be really good Chicago takeout pizza, and not deep dish.)
  • Fries with "fry sauce" (mix mayo and ketchup to taste)
  • Sandwiches with just bread and meat (i.e. ham on fresh bakery bread, no condiments). They looked at me really funny when I ordered this at Subway--so I stopped going there.
I used to like mustard on Wonder bread. Oh, and my sister used to roll up her Wonder bread into a ball, like she was going to make it into something else--then eat it plain. I don't eat prepackaged bread anymore.

I had a neighbor who put ketchup on everything--even pizza or mac and cheese, and he was about 5 years old when he started doing it.

My husband likes peanut butter and mayo sandwiches. I told him not to eat it around me, but I can still smell it on his breath if he ate it earlier in the day! Blech!

My brother used to put fries in his hamburger (i.e. from McDonald's). Now I can see the attraction of it.

It's weird how our tastes change as we get older. I like things now that I used to hate. I think when I was younger (a kid) I was afraid to try some new things, especially if they seemed weird or smelled funny to me (i.e., hummus, lasagna). Of course, to little kids, everything is something new. As an adult, I've tried a lot of things (or combos) and found I actually liked them.

~ Always naturally lazy and curly! ~

Photo album password: curly
Blog: lazykerri.wordpress.com
Curl Type: 3a Fii
Current Favorites:
  • Jessicurl Too Shea Conditioner
  • Jessicurl Confident Coils
  • Rockin Ringlets, and
  • Herbal Essences Set Me Up Gel