Hair Biography
Curl Pattern: 2b/2c
Texture: about 75% medium, 25% coarse.
Porosity: med/high
Density: medium/high
Elasticity: normal
Characteristics: no root curl, frizziness and lack of definition without product.

CG/ModCG/not CG: mod CG. i loo poo 1x time a week, and use soap bars about 2-3x a week.

Hair ingredient likes: wheat protein, agave nectar, glycerin (in summer), collagen amino acids, EVOO
Hair ingredient dislikes: soy protein.

Hard/Soft Water: soft water

HG/Go-to Products: Tresemme Naturals conditioners, Ecostyler, CCCC lite, CIAB, KCCC, AG recoil, KY Jelly, HESMU, BRHG , Nexxus Emergencee

Average climate/dew points: i move between upstate ny and nyc. upstate it's cold winters and hot summers. not much of an in-between for very long. it also rains randomly all the time. nyc gets all 4 seasons. i believe the dews range as well. i've only been looking into them this past month, so i don't know what they are for other seasons yet.

Fall/Winter combos: suave condish as leave in+KCCC+BRHG
Spring/Summer combos: KY Jelly+Ecostyler Krystal, KY+ AG recoil. still playing arund with CCCC

Favorite styling techniques and why: scrunch with microfiber towel to get rid of excess water before applying products- my curls aren't as weighed down, and is able to absorb more, i guess?
if i can, i let my hair air dry about 95% and then diffuse the rest of the way. then, when i SOTC, the curls are light and bouncy.
plopping- it works more now that my hair is longer, but i only do it for an hour or so.
Techniques that didn’t work and why: icequeen- my hair got all tangled.
plopping overnight- the top of my head was oddly flat. no matter what.
supersoaker- made my hair too heavy and pulled out the curls.

Hair Twins: none yet
2b/c, med./coarse texture, med./high density & mod. porous http://public.fotki.com/wavyR/
LOVE tresemme naturals, suave pomegranate, ecostyler, HESMU, BRHG, KCCC, CIAB, CCCClite, KY Jelly & JCN&S.
HATE soy protein.

Last edited by wavyR; 06-03-2010 at 03:02 PM. Reason: update :)