Hair Biography

Curl Pattern: (and some 3b. maybe. IDK. haha. i may need some typing help eventually.)
Texture: fine
Porosity: normal
Density: thick
Elasticity: ..low?
Characteristics: occasional frizziness, more inconsistent-ish curls (back is less curly)

CG/ModCG/not CG: CG! still use sulfate free shampoo (lo-poo i believe.) though.

Hair ingredient likes: hm... i should have figured this out by now.
Hair ingredient dislikes: ditto^

Hard/Soft Water: bleh... water water.

HG/Go-to Products: BIOTERA STYLING GEL.
Average climate/dew points: well, all 4 seasons/don't pay attention to dew points much.
Fall/Winter combos: Never quite figured it out. Next time!
Spring/Summer combos: Leave in and Biotera Gel (hopefully it will work in the Fall/Winter too).

Favorite styling techniques and why: scrunching with a microfiber towel(s) after leave in, then applying gel to drier hair. This helps my hair dry faster and makes it looks tons better than other techniques I attempted. I think it makes it a bit curlier or something because the water weight has less time to weigh the wurls and curls down while drying because it is scrunched out.
Techniques that didn’t work and why: for nightime: buns, ponytails, pigtails, tight braids, tight braid, french braid, just about all of it gave my awful hair. diffusing, curls are so much thinner, and it's damaging. icequeen, just nothing special for me. supersoaker, too long to dry and inconsistent for me.

Hair Twins: elita!

I like hair. (:
curly hair and proud (:

Last edited by xodevin; 06-01-2010 at 06:29 PM.