View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 07:02 PM   #63
Rona V.

I thought going CG would lessen the amount of bottles I have in my shower. Not so. I've been sticking to the Garnier and Suave conditioners as I've been learning and now I'm starting to branch out.

This week I picked up:

One of the V05's (can't remember which one) for cowash - haven't tried it yet

GVP CB - I like this quite a bit, and it's the first conditioner that has given me that 'squishy seaweed' feeling while using the Icequeen method

GTTTT Shampoo - Haven't used it yet either. Most likely will on Saturday night.

GTTTT Conditioner - LOVE this stuff. It feels nice and thick on my hair, makes my scalp nice and tingly, and smells so yummy. I have been getting pretty decent hair while using it. However, I left it on my hair tonight while doing all of my shower stuff and rinsed it out at the end - scalp is still on fire an hour later! Maybe a little too much peppermint in it for that. Also got the 'squishy seaweed' feeling.

Restocked my bottles of GFTN and GFSS.

Ordered a haul of samples from Kathymack. Can't wait for them to get here so I can play around with them!

Next week may be dangerous, also. I'm going to NY for Easter, where I'll have access to a Whole Foods. I plan on picking up a variety Kinky-Curly products while there. I got a friend to pick up some KCCC for me while she was in a city with a Whole Foods, and I really like it a lot, so I'm looking forward to trying their other stuff.

I'm afraid I may be turning into a PJ.

2c/3a, M/C, iii, low porosity, absolutely no elasticity

Co-wash: SN Coconut or Apple
Co: GFSS, GVP CB, GTTTT
Leave-in: SN Coconut or GFTN
Stylers: KCCC, L'Oreal Melting Gel, HESMU
Cleanse: Burt's Bees Shampoo Bar (1x week)

My hair loves the Icequeen Method and overnight plopping.

CG since 02/03/10!

Rona V. is offline   Reply With Quote