[quote="SuZen"][quote="curlsofny"]

Elucence is sold at salons but not many, as far as I can tell. Their website has a salon locator which tells me there are no salons within 100 miles of my zip code (which would include NYC). But I'm not positive the salon locator works right...

http://www.elucence.com/locator.html

That's great that you found Activate in your Walgreen's. I hope it works for you. The Activate shampoo is very good too, and so is their protein deep treatment.
Originally Posted by SuZen

I did a store locator for the Elucence & none near me either - I am about 40 miles east of NYC. Too bad, I guess it's online if I want to try it. I did a search for the Activate & the Walgreens not too far from my chiropractor had it (I had an appt this morning anyway!). Not too bad, a 10 minute drive. The closer Walgreens does not have it. The one I went to today did not have the soft curl cream, just the shampoo, conditioner & straightening cream. I just bought the conditioner - not sure if that shampoo would still keep me as a CG Also, I bought the GF curl cream - we'll see how I do w/ that cone. Hopefully no-poo will take it out.