Originally Posted by xodevin View Post
Hair Biography

Curl Pattern: 2b/2c (and some 3a)
Texture: fine
Porosity: low
Density: thick
Elasticity: (still don't get this...)
Characteristics: surface frizz, curlier in front, wavier in back

CG/ModCG/not CG: not CG, but try not to use silicones so I don't shampoo as much, so maybe that would be a ModCG

Hair ingredient likes: unsure
Hair ingredient dislikes: no clue..

Hard/Soft Water: still don't get this either... lol

HG/Go-to Products: FX Special Effects Surf Head Paste is pretty consistent, but still undecided about HG status.

Average climate/dew points: ummm....
Fall/Winter combos: I'm pathetic
Spring/Summer combos: at this stuff.

Favorite styling techniques and why: loose braid in damp hair at night because it works perfectly for keeping curls intact without morning showers (and satin pillowcase)!!
Techniques that didnít work and why: for nightime: buns, ponytails, pigtails, tight braids, tight braid, french braid, just about all of it gave my awful hair. and morning showers. just annoying. :P diffusing, curls are so much thinner, and it's damaging.

Hair Twins: none yet!

Sorry for all the stuff I didn't know. I pretty much keep my routine the same and stuff... Until I get new stuff. (PJ hehe. )
I think you're my hair twin!! (or the closest I've found so far). Your hair looks a lot like mine when I first started here and our properties are the same! Let me know if you have any questions
Ooh, really? Yay! Hair twins!
One question (for now at least, hehe) : How did you find out your elasticity? And what is it?

xodevin is offline   Reply With Quote