Hair Biography

Curl Pattern: 2b/2c (and some 3a)
Texture: fine
Porosity: low
Density: thick
Elasticity: (still don't get this...)
Characteristics: surface frizz, curlier in front, wavier in back

CG/ModCG/not CG: not CG, but try not to use silicones so I don't shampoo as much, so maybe that would be a ModCG

Hair ingredient likes: unsure
Hair ingredient dislikes: no clue..

Hard/Soft Water: still don't get this either... lol

HG/Go-to Products: FX Special Effects Surf Head Paste is pretty consistent, but still undecided about HG status.

Average climate/dew points: ummm....
Fall/Winter combos: I'm pathetic
Spring/Summer combos: at this stuff.

Favorite styling techniques and why: loose braid in damp hair at night because it works perfectly for keeping curls intact without morning showers (and satin pillowcase)!!
Techniques that didnít work and why: for nightime: buns, ponytails, pigtails, tight braids, tight braid, french braid, just about all of it gave my awful hair. and morning showers. just annoying. :P diffusing, curls are so much thinner, and it's damaging.

Hair Twins: none yet!

Sorry for all the stuff I didn't know. I pretty much keep my routine the same and stuff... Until I get new stuff. (PJ hehe. )
Originally Posted by xodevin
I think you're my hair twin!! (or the closest I've found so far). Your hair looks a lot like mine when I first started here and our properties are the same! Let me know if you have any questions
Originally Posted by elita
Ooh, really? Yay! Hair twins!
One question (for now at least, hehe) : How did you find out your elasticity? And what is it?
curly hair and proud (: