Hi everyone! Ive been lurking for a while now but this is my first actual post. I feel kind of creepy so I thought it was about time...

Hair Biography

Curl Pattern: 2 b/c
Texture: fine new growth/medium damaged hair
Porosity: high
Density: THICK
Elasticity: low
Characteristics: BIG/poofy i used to straighten daily for the primary reason of reducing bulk/volume. color treated, damaged, dry AND thinned out (shears) for years so it frizzes and tangles easily as the thicker growth comes out (if that makes any sense)

CG/ModCG/not CG: experimenting since(mod cg) October 2009, CG since February 2010

Hair ingredient likes: coconut oil and ACV rinses
Hair ingredient dislikes: glycerin and castor oil (i think)

Hard/Soft Water: well water. HARD

HG/Go-to Products: dont have an HG yet but im liking gvp cb, 50:50 poo/con, gftn, hett gel/mousse

Average climate/dew points: santa barbara, its supposed to be perfect hair weather (40s dews, mod humidity) but this winter left my hair the driest ive ever seen it

Fall/Winter combos: i didnt get anything to work except constant dt. so i guess i didnt find the right winter products in time!
Spring/Summer combos: this will be my first..

Favorite styling techniques and why: putting products on with soaking hair. i used to hate hair products because i always FELT them there and they left so much frizz. now im making up for lost time..

Techniques that didnít work and why: plopping and ss. maybe im doing them wrong but they didnt work when my hair was 4 inches shorter and they dont work now. sad.

Hair Twins: nothing yet..