View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 07:11 PM   #103
wowohwow

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagun View Post
Hello ladies!
Thanks so much for your suggestions! @ wowohwow, I am not sure about the porosity, but I am a 3A and 3B mix and hair that is not very thick. It does expand when it dries out. I think I have to read all the introductory threads on this forum. I am freaking out about all the s*** I am putting in my hair. I will switch Paul Mitchell with HETT mousse and see how this will turn out. I will have to use up the HE conditioner before I buy a CG conditioner. Also, I wanna know which one is more effective - a gel or a mousse, to obtain soft curls? Also what does a spray do? I am contemplating buying the Deva curl AnGell. Any thoughts? Thank you so much for being so open to questions! It really helps!
Here's an article about porosity, if you're curious

Haha, HETT mousse isn't CG either It dries out your hair like crazy - trust me, I've been there!

Ohh the great gel vs mousse debate. Ok, personally, my hair loves mousse. A LOT of people love gel though. So here are your best bets: As far as gel, try Biotera gel, which can be found at Sally's. As far as mousse, try Joico Mousse, which can be found at Ulta.

A spray will revive your curls the day after you cowash and all that...makes them look like you just did them! I just use water though!

Umm, about the Deva line: I've never tried it, because I don't want to spend that much money on hair products I don't want to try it either, bc I don't want to like it and then have to spend a fortune! The Biotera gel runs about $7, and the Joico mousse runs about $9, but Angell runs about $20! That's too much for me.

I haven't gotten my routine down pat, but I can totally post it if you'd like and no prob with the questions! Feel free to ask away!
Styling: Deva AnGel, then SOTC with no Frizz creme
Hairtwins! Ab-star, Ledzeppole, Shellynot, soficurls and tarc817

wowohwow is offline   Reply With Quote