Plunky: so it's findable online?

I may wait a bit. I'm systematically going through the Pertwee episodes. He's my favorite doctor so far (and I can tell he'll be my favorite, period. There's just no outdoing someone who dresses like a member of the Moody Blues, for me), which makes me skeptical of someone as young as Smith.... But then, so far there hasn't been a doctor I've seen who I've been unable to see as the doctor. Which is weird and amazing.
Originally Posted by blueroses79
Oh yes, it's definitely findable online. Hubby does that stuff though, not me. I wouldn't know where to begin.

Pertwee was awesome, and then there was Bessie, and UNIT and the companions. I mean, look how lasting Sarah Jane has become? Who else would practice Venusian Aikido in a frilly shirt with cape?

Every doctor has his own style, and I know that what Steven Moffat wants Matt Smith's Doctor to come across is that he is still the same Doctor, just with a new face and new characteristics. There's a few Eccles moments in The Eleventh Hour, and a few throwbacks to Tennant as well. And like I said, lots of hardcore fans are seeing Matt Smith with bits of Troughton and Davison in his performance. We'll see how his character evolves.

Lady Caiside, Noble Lushetarian and Wavy Wayfarer of Mugglswick, in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

2b-3a Fii, porous and low elasticity

Currently using a variety of products, and looking for that magic combo

Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlta...5&postcount=59