Why is my hair like this? What does it mean? How could a person with straight hair be attracted to someone with hair as curly as mine? I'm probably a 3C. It's so curly it's annoying and weird it should be straight and normal like everyone else. It's impossible to grow this crap out I wish there was a way to change my genes so I could comfortably walk outside under the sun
Originally Posted by voidofidea

Many people with "straight hair" are curlies in disguise.. normal = curly since curlies are in the majority.

But if you truly hate your curly hair (I don't think you do, but you do seem frustrated), there are ways to straighten it permanently with chemical treatments, although there's no guarantee that you'd have much hair left after you use the chemicals.
"The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
"...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)