Lol. Well, you all have certainly had a lot to say, most of which I've heard from my parents and family already.

Secondly, I'm not a girl, I'm a guy.

Thirdly, with regards to chemically straightening my hair and all that stuff, I wouldn't do that ever. That's a little too extreme, my "self-esteem" issues as you've called it don't run that deep. In fact, I find it hilarious you all think I have self-esteem issues because I'm pretty happy with who I am and what I've done. I just wish my hair was a different color and straight because to me the traits that are recessive and rare in this world are worth preserving, even if they have no real value like an organ does. I really believe my outlook is logical. If people didn't think straight hair was better why do so many people spend tons of $$ and time burning theirs until it becomes straight?

Also, I'm from the United States, and grew up in NYC. I spent several years living IN europe when I was 13, and I don't plan on leaving the United States for a second unless it was for vacation. As far as skin color is concerned, I'm brown but less brown than most brown people. Take a LOOKSY

And for the last time, lol, I do not hate people like me. I just think most, not all, there can be pretty people in every gene pool, aren't as pretty as the caucasian people ive met in my life.

And I already stated that i know how genetics work. I know that even if i manage to find a norweigan or finnish even female to fall in love with, the chances of the offspring being like them is extremely low, but the chance is still there. Otherwise, there is no chance and the child will have black eyes and hair like me.

Last edited by voidofidea; 04-07-2010 at 01:54 PM.