I'm not sure about all this yet. Still learning!

Curl Pattern: Pretty varied, mostly 2b-c...I think.
Texture: medium
Porosity: normal through most of my head but the top layer, especially near the front, seems to have low porosity
Density: medium-thick (my hair is short, so I have trouble testing it!)
Elasticity: normal
Characteristics: very little curl in underneath layer, especially in back. Sides and front of hair are much curlier!

CG/ModCG/not CG: trying mod CG - a couple low-poos a week.

Hair ingredient likes: I haven't figured it out yet
Hair ingredient dislikes: I haven't figured it out yet

Hard/Soft Water: normal

HG/Go-to Products: Suave conditioners, Burts Bees Shampoo...other than that, still experimenting.

Average climate/dew points: Chicago, so pretty messed up weather - frigid winters with tons of percipitation (but still somehow dry air) and hot & humid summers

Fall/Winter combos: I have been wearing it straight in the winter since I can't figure out how to help my waves survive a winter hat!

Spring/Summer combos: I'll let you know...

Favorite styling techniques and why: I need to clip the top or it gets flat, then air dry for awhile then diffuse.

Techniques that didnít work and why: Air drying looks ridiculous on me. My curl pattern is not evenly distributed over my head and if I let nature do it's thing, it looks like a bad joke with an almost straight back and wavy sides with spirals next to my face.

Hair Twins: I don't know everyone yet. From reading hear, does anyone think they might be hair twins with me?