Hair Biography

Curl Pattern: 2c-3a, with some 2b pieces underneath.
Texture: fine
Porosity: high on highlighted canopy, medium underneath
Density: thin, but with a decent amount of volume
Elasticity: Don't know.
Characteristics: S-curvy mostly, with a few spirals and double-helix spirals. Curlier around my face. Root curl easily achieved. Hard hold gel is a must to hold my curl pattern, but after it's dry and set, I can touch it all day and it sproings back up.

CG/ModCG/not CG: Mod CG. I am okay with water soluble cones, and I still use hairspray. I blow dry fairly regularly with a round brush, for variety.

Hair ingredient likes: K-Pak, Aloe, Glycerin, Flax, Butters, Sea Salt (I think)

Hair ingredient dislikes: Hydrolyzed wheat protein

Hard/Soft Water: Not sure.

HG/Go-to Products: CCCC Lite, SS CEJ, LALSG, JC N&S

Average climate/dew points: humid, crazy Texas-style humidity

Fall/Winter combos: Too new to know the diff.
Spring/Summer combos: See above.

Favorite styling techniques and why: The Icequeen "Seaweed" conditioner technique, scrunching in products on soaking wet hair, scrunching with MF towel instead of plopping, SuperSoaker with certain products, K-Pak as final rinse-out, Pixiecurl diffusing, clipping

Techniques that didnít work and why: Diffusing upside down (I can't seem to get the hair onto the bowl that way, and can't see what I'm doing), plopping (gave me straight underlayers), Icequeen method (made the back tangly), raking (doesn't give me the clumps I want)

Hair Twins: Runnerchicki's bio sounds a lot like mine, but my wave pattern is more similar to LauraLee's. I don't think I've found an exact hair twin, though.
2c/3a with 2b underlayer. Fine, porous. Loves protein. But not hydrolized wheat protein. Yuck.

Wash: WEN Sweet Almond Mint or Pomegranate
Gels: LA Looks Sport Gel
Mousse: Tigi Catwalk Curlesque
Curling creams/gellies: Coffee Coco Curling Cream Lite, Spiral Solutions Curl Enhancing Jelly, Curls Gel-les'c
SOTC: JC N&S (LOVE)
http://public.fotki.com/wavyblonde/hair-2010/