View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 12:42 PM   #20
Curls=Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja dog View Post
Okay, as some may recall, I take slurs, slanders, and so-called "explanations" as to why redheads are: different; tormented; obsessed about; etc. VERY personally.

Basically, in my view, if you're not a redhead, or have something nice to say about redheads, then SAY NOTHING, please.

I don't care about Celtic tradition, moronic stereotypes about fiery redheads, or how the teasing gets better as girls mature.

This is bullisht bullying, just like any other kind. It's not funny, it's not fair, and I'm f-ing sick of it.

Oh please. No one was saying anything mean or trying to justify ANYTHING. Marah Mizrahi was explaining where the reasons stemmed from.

That doesn't make the bullying right, obviously.

Personally, I love red hair and think it is gorgeous.
Teasing and bullying because of it is ridiculous and whoever does it must be very insecure about themselves.
Detangler/Conditioner:
Oyin Handmade Greg Juice or Juices and Berries
Stylers: Botticelli Botanicals Styling Mudd, KCCC, Honey Rinses and BRHG, Crack Leave-in Hair Cream when straightening

Tools: Silk pillowcase, Floursack towels, Jersey T-Shirts, Wide Tooth Comb, Velecta Paramount TGR-VQX Hair Dryer (for when I straighten) and BaByliss PRO Ionic Rollabout Hard Hat Dryer
Curls=Beauty is offline   Reply With Quote