Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturalista View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEA View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellepixie View Post
Boooooo for not elaborating!

Glad I bought it though, lol.
Lol! There's just not much else to say. It's a really good gel...for me.
I got the package today Nea!! This citrus bliss is ON POINT!! It may be my summer moisturizer vs. my hair sealer..LOL!! The almond joy is a little blah. I was expecting a different smell.

The peppermint gel looks promising and based on your thumbs up I'm looking forward to trying it. Are you doing wash n go's with it or protective styling? Both??

The owner was sooo nice and sent me a 2oz free shea-loe LI sample since it was sold out on the site when I was buying. I'm thinking of using it under the gel and seeing what happens.
Girl....Nea don't do "wash n go's", lol! I'd be bald as a peach. I use gel primarily for twisting (on top of a butter or cream, for extra hold particularly in the front), and for reducing frizz around my edges.

Yes, two of the things I like about Koils By Nature is they include a sample or two...of something, and they send shipping notices. The customer service is top notch.

The Product Lines:
Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture
Ninjarette is offline   Reply With Quote