I love this stuff, I reviewed it on my blog - http://questfortheperfectcurl.wordpr...e-of-my-loves/

However...I'm not sure if I'm going to rebuy it now that I have found my love, pure aloe gel, and I can't stand the herbal smell of the AO products!
Originally Posted by ellepixie
Pure Aloe gel you say? where do you get that?.. how do you use it? tell me more, i want to me in love too
Originally Posted by Reeky
You can get Fruit of the Earth, which is 100% Aloe Gel with a few preservatives...or 99% Aloe Gel (the best one I have tried is Trader Joe's - it has parabens but I like it better than Lily of the Desert, which smells kind of strong, like a pool). I got my FOTE from Rite Aid with the sunscreen and stuff. I loooove it over a moisturizer. Gives me soft curls and takes down the frizz.
Originally Posted by ellepixie

thankies! im gonna try the fruit of the earth.. i know exactly what it looks like,i think i used to use it on my scars & cuts or something when i was a kid? Never thought to use it on my hair though.. yitadeee !
dense, fine & porous curls |

Poo/Cowash| Bobeam, V05 Shea Cashmere
DC| AOGPB, CJ Repair Me, BrownButterBeauty
RinseOut| Mill Creek Keratin Conditioner, Ology Moisturizing Conditioner
Leave In| Curl Rehab, Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Moisturizer, CJ Smoothing Lotion
Moisturize|Oyin Hair Dew, CR Moisture Milk
Gel| Kiss My Face UMG, Trader Joes Aloe Vera, KCCC
Sealants| Aloe Juice, Whipped Shea, Cocoa & Mango Butters, Castor, & my Peanut Oil Blend =)