Interesting that you bring this up.I have roseaca and lots of skin allergies--can't use most sun screens, for example. For the most part, I don't use salon or drugstore products. Did a quick ingredient search and two of the products that make my scalp burn (CK and Bioterra Curl Creme) both have Propylene Glycol. Couldn't quickly find ingredients for two of the others--Bioterra Gel and Shea M LI. When I looked at other brands that I use without problem (in CurlMart), no Propylene Glycol. I'll have to look at some of my other products when I go upstairs.
Originally Posted by kathymack
People who've commented on the sidebar on some of the secondary pages of this website (http://www.glycolallergy.com/) have mentioned that they have rosacea, nickel allergies, etc. Thankfully in my case it doesn't seem to be as complex or as severe, but it might be worth looking into some of their comments.
|| 3b; normal porosity; fine/normal texture || CG since Feb 2010 || SD prone & Propylene Glycol Sensitive

Current Routine BAQ henna 1/month Leave-in OH Hair Dew Cheapie Conditioner Tresemme Naturals Moisturizing
Old Stand-bys extra-virgin coconut oil Protein AO GPB; Moisture AO HR Style AOMMJ Kept for troubleshooting.
Waiting to try extra-wide curlformers SD treatment Neutrogena T-Sal; H&S Clinical Strength