I have super sensitive skin, lots of allergies (I take so much medication to control allergies and asthma it's not funny, plus I tend towards skin rashes and itching if I use harsh or strongly perfumed stuff).

Garnier's leave-in made me so itchy it was not funny. It also bothered my face.

I started getting some itchies from CIAB.

I'm sensitive to oranges, so I worry when I see citrus oils in stuff. Not all items with citrus oils bothers me, and I suppose it has to do with the accumulations of scent ingredients or irritants.

I wish more products offered unscented options, cause that would simplify things.

I also can't use any sunscreen. I've tried a gazillion and they all give me a rash. So, I gave up on them. I resort to parasols when needed
Originally Posted by MirCurls
Ah-HA! I think the Garnier conditioner (which I used as a leave in) made my face flare up too! If this is an allergic reaction my immune system must not be very happy right now. Well, at least I seem to have found the root of the problem though. Thanks, Mir!
|| 3b; normal porosity; fine/normal texture || CG since Feb 2010 || SD prone & Propylene Glycol Sensitive

Current Routine BAQ henna 1/month Leave-in OH Hair Dew Cheapie Conditioner Tresemme Naturals Moisturizing
Old Stand-bys extra-virgin coconut oil Protein AO GPB; Moisture AO HR Style AOMMJ Kept for troubleshooting.
Waiting to try extra-wide curlformers SD treatment Neutrogena T-Sal; H&S Clinical Strength