I did five much...
- Washed with Qhemet's Shampoo because I had a load of Ecostyler to remove.
- Did an EV olive oil rinse, rinsed with Honey Hemp and my EO condish to remove the rest of the oil.
- Amla/Brahmi mix with green tea which I left on for an hour, rinsed
- Cowashed with VO5 and some leftover herbs I boiled for a tea rinse
- Yes to Carrots Mud Mask for a DC
- Rinsed then poured my tea rinse through my hair to smooth and detangle (hibiscus, burdock root, irish moss, and marshmallow)
Divided my hair into four sections worked some Knot Today
into each section and braided my hair with KCCC
, I rubbed castor oil over each braid and focused on the ends. I made bantu knots for each braid. I plan to wear a braid out tomorrow.
My hair was extremely soft I didn't lose much in washing or combing, I don't know if it was the oil or the tea rinse.
Shampoo: Giovanni 50:50, Nexxus Aloe Rid
Detangling Conditioner: Oyin Honey Hemp, EO Sweet Orange
Cowash Conditioner: Suave Naturals Sea Breeze, V05 Tea Therapy, Oyin Honey Hemp
Deep Conditioner: CJ Hibiscus & Banana Deep Fix, Spa Siam Coconut Hair Mask, Yes to Carrots Mud Mask
Leave-in Conditioner: Afroveda NU Milk Hair Conditioner, CJ Hibiscus & Banana Honey Butta Leave-in, Knot Today
Stylers: SheaMoisture, JC Nourish and Shine, Burdock Root Butter Cream, Afroveda CocoLatte Moisture Mask