Thanks Maudie.
Hey, as I keep saying on here, people should do what makes them happy. If they want to dye their hair they should, if they want to go natural they should. And they shouldn't care about what others think or say.
My family never liked my curly hair (too messy, too sexy, too much). They also don't like my grey hair (it makes them all feel old). They also don't like my sister's hair that she dyes a different color every couple months (right now it's red with black streaks and is very cool). Tough bananas. That's their problem not mine or my sisters.

ETA - hairdresser story. I was at a bachelorette party Saturday night. Approx 25 girls, almost all 10 - 30 years younger than me. All flat ironed. All dyed/highlighted. The crowd included 3 hairdressers who work on almost everyone there. So there was lots of talk of hair. And there I sat, the only one there with natural hair. No, I didn't have much to add to the conversation. But you'll have days like that. : )
In Western PA
Found NC in 2004. CG since 2-05, going grey since 9-05. 3B with some 3A.
Hair texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
Suave & VO5 cond, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
http://public.fotki.com/jeepcurlygurl/ password jeepy **updated Aug 2014**

Last edited by jeepcurlygurl; 05-17-2010 at 03:14 PM.