View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 11:45 AM   #1528
wavyblonde

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymorg2 View Post
I still get gunky too and have to lowpoo occasionally, and I actually have a sulfate free clarifying CG shampoo from Pravana I use. So yesterday I clarified with it, then used CJCF Protein condish, rinsed, CCCC Lite, and KMFUM gel. Itchies weren't too bad, but the uppermanagement didn't hold all that well, and my hair was frizzy and flat which I actually expected due to clarifying. It should be better for awhile now.

On a side note, I've tried Angell before but not ArcAngell and I got some ArcAngell to try now. We'll see how it does.....
Yeah, the CCCC Lite often leaves me frizzy because it's so moisturizing if I try to use it on wet hair--but I do like it with CIAB. No frizz! Or minimal frizz! :-P

The KMF UM gel is about a medium hold. I love it with SS CEJ, a combo I nicked from dark_waves, but I add a teensy bit of BRHG for hold.

Wash: WEN Sweet Almond Mint or Pomegranate
Gels: LA Looks Sport Gel
Mousse: Tigi Catwalk Curlesque
Curling creams/gellies: Coffee Coco Curling Cream Lite, Spiral Solutions Curl Enhancing Jelly, Curls Gel-les'c
SOTC: JC N&S (LOVE)
http://public.fotki.com/wavyblonde/hair-2010/
wavyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote