I still get gunky too and have to lowpoo occasionally, and I actually have a sulfate free clarifying CG shampoo from Pravana I use. So yesterday I clarified with it, then used CJCF Protein condish, rinsed, CCCC Lite, and KMFUM gel. Itchies weren't too bad, but the uppermanagement didn't hold all that well, and my hair was frizzy and flat which I actually expected due to clarifying. It should be better for awhile now.

On a side note, I've tried Angell before but not ArcAngell and I got some ArcAngell to try now. We'll see how it does.....
Originally Posted by rymorg2
To me, Angell is totally useless. ArcAngell works pretty well, and I used to keep it in the rotation, but I can't remember the last time I reached for it. I have others that work as well or better without the castor oil, which tends to build up on me.
2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett