View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 12:39 PM   #10
cole12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCatWaves View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myradella3 View Post
Looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I live in Kentucky and will likely have the honorable Dr. Rand Paul represent me in the U.S. Senate.

Do you really think he'll win? Maybe I'm naive, but I'd like to think that now that Rand Paul has nationally outed himself repeatedly this week as the racist that he is, the people of Kentucky will take a better look at him and say NO WAY. Prior to this, the rest of the country was kinda unaware of the extreme racist idealogy espoused by the Pauls (both father and son). Rand made a BIG show this week though, showcasing his stupidity on every major media network for the whole country to see. I think he'll go down before November...either drop out or some "scandal" will take him out. The Republicans don't like to show their crazy this much.
I live in Kentucky, too. And to be completely honest I wouldn't be surprised if he won. In my area he has A LOT of support.

Impromptu decision to go natural: 2/12/10

Hair Type: Typing has never been my forte but there are medium curly bits and small curly bits and x-small curly bits and they all seem to get along

cole12 is offline   Reply With Quote