I agree with NEA, lol! For a little bit I thought I was going to apply for the job, but realized that my hair pretty much looks the same no matter what I put in it, lol...and basically everything has the same stuff in it, AND I don't like glycerin (which is in SO much stuff!).

P.S. Naturalista...I think I like the Curly Qs conditioner better than Curl Junkie. I feel like I've cheated on my boyfriend or something!
Originally Posted by ellepixie
@Nea: I agree I feel like Im in a semi-funk where I dont wanna really buy too many new things. Partly because I have soo much here I did to rotate more than I do. The fact that I'm repurchasing is comforting because soo many things dont work its nice to have stuff that does and CONSISTENTLY.

Elle word!? Which one? I heard some buzz re: Curls conditioners recently and I can get it on the ground quickly as well as this upper management gel from kiss my face I keep hearing about and I'm curious.. but again.. HOW MUCH better is it than what I have on deck? This is the other part of my "don't wanna buy new semi-funk."
Type: 3c with some 4a highlighted
Low porosity thick/coarse texture. nml elasticity
Routine: No rules, just happy hair

Cleanse: CJDF, Prell, LUSH Curly Wurly, Bobeam
LI/RO:BBB, CJ, SheaM, HEHIS, Garnier, KBN Shealoe, CD Chocolat, Oyin HH
Styling: CJ, CR, UFD, Zuresh, Ecostyler,MJ
PT/DT: BBB, CJ, Lather, MJSSB

HUGE PJJJJJJJJ!!!!

]
Facebook|Twitter