View Single Post
Old 12-24-2006, 06:12 PM   #1010
Starrwithoutnite

I didnt want to call home today. I cant fake the 'Im happy and everything is fine' mood anymore. This sucks. I hate my job, I hate being here. I know I will be home soon but that doesnt change the fact that it sucks hairy balls now. I cant wait to take this job and shove it.

I want a simple life, I want to go to work at a job I like and I want to love myself. I want to be close to home and spend time with the people who matter to me. I dont care if I never make alot of money, I just want to be happy with my choices. So why do you insist I need to stay where I am and just suck it up...um nope. You can, but I have more to look forward to in my life. YOu are lame and I dont like you.

I am still pretty ****ing salty that I wasnt in your wedding because I didnt call you every day. I think thats a weak excuse. If you dont like me then dont pretend, dont act all buddy buddy...and dont be all excited that we now get to plan a wedding together for our dear cousin. Its like Im good enough to help her with her wedding but you didnt want anything to do with me for yours. I hate how Im still giving you that power over me...you can still affect me like that.

Starrwithoutnite is offline   Reply With Quote