Just lay off!

I don't need your constant commentary of everything that is happening in your day. Yes, you are better at the job than I am. You know that, I know that and the rest of the office knows that, but buddy, numbers are not everything. The difference is, my clients like me! I have the highest return & referral rate and it's because I treat them like people and not sheep that need to be told what to do.

You came in with a lot of schooling and experience, I came in with neither. I'm constantly playing catch up and learning what the rest of you have known for years, but you know what? I'm kicking your ass!!!! I heard all about you on Friday. I take one day off and you go nuts trying to catch up. well you know what, you are not going to beat me, I will come out on top this month. It's Ok, deal with it, you are number one every other month, let me enjoy it for once.

Wasn't that your big problem when you came to this office? Not enough team work??? Well guess what, you're the only one it seems to effect. The rest of us get along great and help each other out! We get along great, we work well together and it shows. We have the best numbers in the Province and no, it's not all because of you.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday and the rest you have been whining about. Maybe look into a few resolutions and lets start the new year out on a better foot!

Jack Ass
I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn