Curl Pattern: 2b
Texture: Mostly medium with some fine and coarse
Porosity: medium
Density: medium/thick
Elasticity: average
Characteristics: Loves aloe and protein. Gets frizzy and BIG in higher dews/humidity unless I use the right products.

CG/ModCG/not CG: CG

Hair ingredient likes: Aloe, protein

Hair ingredient dislikes: Oils, panthenol

Hard/Soft Water: I think I have hard water... not sure

HG/Go-to Products: The products in my signature are my HGs! Took me a year to figure it out.

Average climate/dew points: Detroit: hot and humid in the summer (or construction season, as we call it around here), cold and dry in the winter.

Fall/Winter combos: Now that I know my HGs, I can go back and perfect the seasonal combos.

Spring/Summer combos: Ditto--still working on the perfect combos.

Favorite styling techniques and why: Scrunching, plopping, diffusing: gets the curl going.

Techniques that didnít work and why:
Raking pulls out the curl. Maybe I'll try Spritz and Condish again sometime to see if it works.

Hair Twins: finaleofseem and gekko. Maybe dark_waves, wavy wonder, pedaheh, rymorg2?
Knightess Firmus Aurum, Maid of the Mitten, Slayer of Dissertation Dragons in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
2b/medium; CG 5/20/09
Wash, co-wash, co: Queen Helene Royal Curl Shampoo / Conditioner, Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo / Conditioner, Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix,
Tigi MM
Stylers: Sally's Neutral Protein Filler as spray, Queen Helene Royal Curl Creme, LALSG
Techniques: Plop and Diffuse
Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlta...4&postcount=97

Last edited by solidgold; 06-15-2010 at 04:01 AM.