OOh I think i might be your hair twin RenaBanana! except that my hair definitely doesn't look as fabulous as yours. Mine is so horrible that I dont' even dare post a picture of it. =(
I've been doing CG for about 4-5 months now, and it's healthier than its ever been but not at all close to what it should be. Makes me realize how much damage I have.

Curl Pattern: 2c
Texture: Coarse
Porosity: Medium
Density: Thick
Elasticity: Normal
Characteristics: flat and semi-straight on top w/ lots of frizz. wavy/curly underneath

the shorter I cut it the bigger it gets, just learned that after cutting my own hair! ( i get bored quickly)
I dye my hair once or twice a year, which is were all the damage comes from.

CG/ModCG/not CG: CG

Hair ingredient likes: Not sure yet.
Hair ingredient dislikes: Not sure yet.

Hard/Soft Water: Hard

HG/Go-to Products: nothing quite yet

Average climate/dew points: not sure, dry heat.

Fall/Winter combos: Not sure yet
Spring/Summer combos: Not sure yet

Favorite styling techniques and why:
Plopping with a cotton-T (about 10-15 minutes), icequeen's method, SOTC
Techniques that didnít work and why:

Hair Twins: RenaBanana

I like what HETT does to my hair, but I definitely don't like the scent. It's not horrible, but I just don't like it. I LOVE the scent of HE SMU mousse, but it gives me the stringy wet look.( i got asked once if I had just showered despite it being about 10 hrs after my shower)

I love CJ curl rehab and smoothing daily conditioner. Definitely high quality products.
CJ daily fix is too thick for my thick hair and I don't feel like it's clean. I need something a little more dilute.
CJ CIA is one of the few gels that has given me some good results, but I think I either have buildup or my hair got used to it, b/c my hair started going limp.
2a/b, thick/coarse, high porosity