Ok.. Adriene ALREADY on my good side....

1. She sent me SAMPLES anyway!! Ultra sweet!

2. EVERYTHING smells DIVINE!!

- Curly Styling Cream: MY FAVE!! Smells like caramel!(and I'm a caramel junkie). Consistency is like DB's Coconut and Aloe Moisture Pudding, but when you take a dab and rub it on the skin it instantly absorbs like a cream. Left the skin patch crazy soft!
- Mango Hair pudding (oiless): just a hint of mango which is perfect and not overpowering. Consistency is like an Afroveda hair butter IMO. Took a dab and despite its butteriness it's also light and absorbed into my skin quickly. Feels a touch sticky, but it has veggie wax in it so that's to be expected.

- Mango Papaya Conditioner: Now this scent goes HARD!! Tropical explosion of sweetness so if you don't like fruity this will be too much for you. My BF thinks its smells like peach jellybeans..LOL!! Consistency is slightly thicker than DB Daily LI.

- Lemon Yogurt Hair Smoothie: Smells like buttery lemon pound cake which is sooo airy and pleasant IMO. The consistency is like a smoothie and whipped up.

3. She sends you a detailed explanation/description of the products you ordered and HOW to use them in a circular so you can refer back to it as needed.

This is clearly someone that pays attention to details, knows her products well, and wants you to have the best experience with them.

Soo... I'm psyched! First thing in the AM I'm diving in!
Type: 3c with some 4a highlighted
Low porosity thick/coarse texture. nml elasticity
Routine: No rules, just happy hair

Cleanse: CJDF, Prell, LUSH Curly Wurly, Bobeam
LI/RO:BBB, CJ, SheaM, HEHIS, Garnier, KBN Shealoe, CD Chocolat, Oyin HH
Styling: CJ, CR, UFD, Zuresh, Ecostyler,MJ
PT/DT: BBB, CJ, Lather, MJSSB

HUGE PJJJJJJJJ!!!!

]
Facebook|Twitter

Last edited by Naturalista; 06-09-2010 at 07:31 PM.