Thread: Marie Dean
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 05:30 PM   #67
Naturalista

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigreyhound View Post
Kathymack,
I can see why you like the Lemon Yogurt Smoothie. I like the citrus smell also.

My hair just isn't responding to the Marie Dean with the curl enhancement that you are getting. I get good volume and my curls stay pretty much the same all day. No frizz. Even in humid conditions.

I wonder if my hair is at an odd stage of growth. I had funky, odd curls/horns on my head when my hair was first cut. Now it has grown quite a bit and a couple weeks ago the curl pattern seemed to strengthen and even out. Now I wonder if it is at another odd stage and so it just isn't curling as well. Maybe no matter what I do right now, it won't look as curly as it did. Normally my hair becomes curlier as it grows.
Ugh, it is never simple, is it??? Honestly, how many women with straight hair obsess about their hair like we do?
LOLOL!!! Girl you're reading my mind! I was thinking maybe I needed to give myself a trim and see if a difference happens. May just do that! I'm due.

When my hair wasn't curling very well the issue was that I wasn't getting enough protein. How's your PT regimen?

Straight women obsess about frizz constantly b/c most of them are CG's in disguise fronting with heat implements. LOL!! There are very few truly straight haired women in the world.

Cleanse: CJDF, Prell, LUSH Curly Wurly, Bobeam
LI/RO:BBB, CJ, SheaM, HEHIS, Garnier, KBN Shealoe, CD Chocolat, Oyin HH
Styling: CJ, CR, UFD, Zuresh, Ecostyler,MJ
PT/DT: BBB, CJ, Lather, MJSSB

HUGE PJJJJJJJJ!!!!

]
Facebook|Twitter
Naturalista is offline   Reply With Quote