You and I are on the same Curly Hustle!!! Awkward hair stages, problems with UM and MD products....

So, I did a PT tonight to see if that is what my hair needed. I think I am afraid to do too many so I space them out quite a bit. How often do you use protein treatments?

Anyway, that helped and so even though I am going to bed in a few hours, I tried the Yogurt smoothie under FHG instead of my beloved UM. It worked much better. (Or the PT helped) But at least I don't hate the feel of FHG in my hair so maybe I will be able to use FHG!!

Maybe UM and MD don't play well together.

I have to wait until the 24th for another cut so I have to deal with this hair for awhile. And I am afraid I will end up cutting it off since I am traveling all over the place in July and usually cut my hair super short to travel so I don't have to obsess about it.
Originally Posted by pigreyhound
Yup! You know how I feel bout my hustle game! LOL! I'm low porosity so I don't PT all that often, maybe once every 3 weeks or so.

I'm doing the lemon smoothie tomorrow with UFCM to see. Better come out right. Bf's bday weekend celebration starts tomorrow and MD betta not have me looking crazy in pics. LOL!!
Type: 3c with some 4a highlighted
Low porosity thick/coarse texture. nml elasticity
Routine: No rules, just happy hair

Cleanse: CJDF, Prell, LUSH Curly Wurly, Bobeam
LI/RO:BBB, CJ, SheaM, HEHIS, Garnier, KBN Shealoe, CD Chocolat, Oyin HH
Styling: CJ, CR, UFD, Zuresh, Ecostyler,MJ
PT/DT: BBB, CJ, Lather, MJSSB

HUGE PJJJJJJJJ!!!!

]
Facebook|Twitter