Thread: Aloe Vera gel?
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 02:34 PM   #14
*Angela*

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyinohio View Post
Is aloe vera a protein? Cause I tried FOTE, and my hair had an immediate reaction, like a sudden hardness, and I couldn't get my fingers thru it. I RUSHED to rinse it out! That's exactly how my hair reacts to protein, so I was just wondering.
I found this which had the following:

Quote:
Aloe vera contains protein, calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamins A, B12 and E, essential fatty acids and is naturally rich in:

Vitamin C which helps maintain tone of blood vessels and promotes good circulation and is essential to the health of the adrenal gland which supports our body in times of stress.

Amino acids which are chains of atoms constructing protein in our body.

Enzymes, which are the life-principle in every live, organic atom and molecule of natural raw food, rejuvenate aged tissues and promote healthy skin.

Germanium which is a mineral that some health authorities claim therapeutic benefits for: immunodeficiency, pain, cardiac disorders, circulatory disturbances and eye problems.

CONDITIONERS: GVP The Detangler, Tresemme Naturals Nourishing, CJ Curl Rehab, CJ Hibiscus & Banana Honey Butta, Suave Pomegranate Splash, KC Knot Today

LEAVE-IN: Shea Moisture Shea Butter (LOVE!)

STYLERS: CJ Curl Queen (LOVE!), Biotera Gel, LA Looks Sports Gel, AOMM
*Angela* is offline   Reply With Quote