Hey that might help, FrizzBgone! So how often do you switch products- like every three days? Do you switch all your products at once on a rotation? Also, how many products do you need to keep your itching at bay?

Sorry for all the questions- I am just trying to get a sense of what I can try. Like you, after a honeymoon period with products, it has eventually made my scalp incredibly itchy!
Originally Posted by loveliam
Like Kathymack, I don't use the same product 2 days in a row. I don't take the chance anymore. As long as I rotate, I no longer develop allergies to any of the products. There are still products that I can't use ... I'm allergic to CK. It makes my feel like my head is covered in bugs; I get so itchy from it I can't stand it.

You could try doing an ACV rinse. If my scalp is feeling a little funky, I'll either clarify or rinse with ACV. I normally try the rinse first. If it doesn't work, I'll use the clarifying shampoo. I don't like to clarify very often. I used to have to clarify really often, now I seldom do. Eliminating the cones and mineral oil from my product routine has made a big difference in my hair and scalp.
Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!