I already posted on here but it was a long time ago.

I started out taking FemconFE (the chewable birth control.) That made me very nauseous for months and did not provide relief of my heavy periods. It did however, give my skin a nice glow and clear up my skin. No weight gain. Don't remember it doing anything to my hair.
Then I took YAZ when it first came out, and my gyno was convinced it would help my acne. Instead, my acne got rash like, red and painful. I was taken off of it quickly, never really finding out how it would affect my period. I think it did something to my hair too, made it frizzy.
Then 4 months ago, I was put on Loestrin 24. My skin looks amazing, I put on no weight, but it did absolutely nothing for my periods. They last 4 days, but they are just as heavy. last month I had hot flashes, vomiting and diarrhea at night on it. My blood pressure was all over the place too.

Now I'm on Lybrel, started it 2 weeks ago. Had nausea at first but it's totally gone now. Now I'm hoping everything goes well these next couple months with weight/acne/periods/hair. Haha.
3A~fine texture
Cleanser: GiovanniTTTT, Deva Low Poo
Condish: Deva One C, GiovanniTTTT, GVP Balm
Styler: Deva ArcANGELL, HESMU, AG Mousse Gel
Want to try: CJ Gellie, Hand Dry Hair Glove, BRHG
I <3 second day hair
Call me a Curltalk Otaku. ~MirCurls
http://public.fotki.com/kellygreen49/
PW curlyhair