Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenRB53 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel29ish View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenRB53 View Post

What protein treatments do you use and how often? You have beautiful hair. Mine is also 3b,fine,normal porosity. Thanks.
Thank you so much for the compliment! I had to chuckle when I looked at this post and saw the name of the store in question actually is called the "Beauty Supply" store.
I have a few different PT's that I use. I always rotate products and find my hair responds well to changing it up. I use a PT followed by a DT weekly. The following are my favorite PT's: Spiral Solutions Repairing Protein Treatment, Curl Junkie Curl Fix, Joico Kpak and Nexxus Emergencee. If I find that I need an extra shot of protein in between treatments, I use Spiral Solutions Strength and Shine Leave-in Protein Spray. HTH

Meant to ask also what you use for DT??
My favorite DT's are Curl Junkie Rehab or Banana Honey Butter Deep Fix and Spiral Solutions Deeply Decadent. There are others, but these are my favorites. I also like to use homemade DT's by mixing coconut milk, pureed avocado, banana's (organic baby food), and various oils like Coconut, Jojoba, hemp, etc.
3B, fine, low/normal porosity
CG - July 2009
CO/RO/Trt.-Suave, BCB, Tigi OH & MM, EO, CJRehab, SG, DF & CF, Jasmine's, Bellacurl, SS, Darcy's, K-Pak, Shescentit, DE Coconut, MD, Oyin, JCWDT, CurlQ
LI-GDLI, Abba PGC, CJRehab, CF,SG & BCLI, Jasmine's, Bellacurl, SS, Shescentit, DE Coconut, MD, Oyin
Styler-FSG, Re:coil, CJCCCC lite & CIAB, Komaza CCP & CS, DB, BRHG, Joiwhip/gel, Ecostyler, Boots, SS, Gel-les'c, DMMCG, KCSS
Too many others to list!