So I finally tried out my Bee Mine products and here's what I thought...

Moisturizing Daily Conditioner: This stuff is amazing! It smells so good and the slip with this conditioner is phenomenal. My only gripe about this conditioner is the price. I think my Bed Head Moisture Maniac works just as well. It cost less and I can just walk to the store and buy it instead of having to pay for shipping. If you don't mind paying the price you should definitely get it.

Deja Hair Milk: Not for me. Tried it on wet and dry hair alone and it left my hair hard and dry. Tried mixing it with a bit of aloe juice and still got the same results. I would not recommend this.

Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer: Alone this left my hair dry and hard. I mixed it with aloe juice and sealed it with QB's Olive & Honey hydrating balm and it left my hair felt really soft and nice. The next day when I took my twist out my hair still felt soft. This is definitely a keeper.

Moisturizing Daily Spritz: Left my hair really hard. Definitely not for me.

I also got the Strawberry Kiwi Hair Growth Serum but it's obviously too soon to notice any results but I'll post them in a month if I remember.