I was diagnosed with seborrheic dermatitis when I was a little girl. I went to a dermatologist about it and she also prescribed me some pills, shampoo, and some face creams, all of these things did not work for my hair or skin. I stopped going to her when I was in middle school because these things were not treating my skin. I started using over other things like cortisone creams and anti-dry scalp shampoos and conditioners. I've been treating myself for seborrheic dermatitis for years now and I can honestly say that my personal treatment works all better and is less expensive. My skin flairs up in extreme temperatures, like when it's really hot or really cold. In the spring and fall my skin isn't bad at all. Currently I'm using shea butter to treat my face (I get dry patches) I use a shea butter based soap and that helps with my skin I also use it with the cortisone cream and they work really well together. I use a black soap shampoo and conditioner and that's helping me treat my dry scalp. I scalp has almost no flakes and I'm sooo happy. I will continue to use my products because they are definitely working for my hair and face. I just refuse to see a dermatologist that's not even treating my skin. I wish you ladies good luck, and try using cortisone cream it works just as good if not better than what a doctor prescribes.

Still loving my curls and kinks!
Products I love:
Ion Dandruff/Seborrheic Dermatitis Tar Shampoo
Suave Shea Butter Conditioner
Biolage Scalp Therapy Shampoo
Biolage Fortify Therapy Shampoo
Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner
Shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, apricot oil, peppermint oil, tea tree oil, and eucalyptus oil